Wednesday, April 2, 2008

More on the snow...

I was driving through the neighborhood across the street and realized how much I love cherry trees. Sam and I planted one at our old house and then MOVED. We were both really sad about it. I love this street when it is in bloom....BUT the snow really did some damage. Seems like all the cherry trees had trouble surviving this snowstorm.

















And of course, here's some pics of the family at the mall. Zach is our aggressive little fighter. I caught him right in the middle of a punch. Isn't that great???




2 comments:

Mandy said...

At least Zach is smiling while he throws his punch. He is doing it quite nicely!!!

Molly said...

Hey blogger, we are all bloggers now I love it (blog I mean) Your page is so cute, I love Abi and Zach, they are so dang cute!