Saturday, April 19, 2008

April snow brings May.....showers??





Here we go again. I have to say that there are many people who a) Are extremely ready for warm weather and are very bothered by the snow, or b) Hate the snow in any situation and wish it would go away. I would say that I do not fall into either category. I freaking love the snow...even in April, and I am proud to say that I have a daughter that loves it just as much. As soon as she sees the snow, she is screaming and laughing and has to call Grandma to let her know that it is snowing at HER house. She gets herself dressed to go outside and demands that we go sledding. It's AWESOME.




Don't get me wrong. I am very ready for a nice warm summer day. I can't wait to not be cold....BUT I will enjoy a little April snow when it happens. I mean really--how often does this happen??






So, for the stats: We got 6". (I know for sure because I measured with a ruler!!)

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Holy Crap...Make it go away!!! Not that I get to spend a day outside or anything. At least I am not missing very much.

Molly said...

Umm hello, I thought I was a slacker blogger. Come on I want to see more cute pictures of your kids since I never see you guys for real.