Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Update on the Surowiecs

I had a request from Molly to update my blog with cute pictures of my kids...so HERE YOU GO, MOLLY!! These are two of my favorites. It looks like we are attempting to make Abby a UW fan, but in reality, it was more about dressing her in purple like her Daddy's team!! (LW softball, for those who do not know.)

Zach has developed some serious stubborness to match the rest of his family. This is a common look for him, and even though it's not the HAPPIEST moment, it's still in the top cute pics for his mommy.


So, updates for us...

Sam is working on getting his hands on a handcycle, which he tried out on Memorial Day and LOVED. I saw a picture of a dad with his baby in a seat attached to the back and was very excited. I won't have to cart both kids around every time anymore!! WOOHOO! His last day of school is next Wednesday and then he is teaching summer school starting after the 4th. How nice it would be to be a teacher!

Carrie is starting at EB this week (yes, again). I have a job until September, which could possibly be great timing, if I get some good experience with my medical transcription stuff. I did start a pt transcription job this week, which isn't the best paying, but like I said, will hopefully provide the experience I need!

Abby is working on learning her letters and numbers. She is recognizing quite a few more letters lately...and is actually very good at singing along with songs on the radio.

Zachary is trucking along. He is getting crazier with time, jumping off the couch with no landing gears and sliding head first down a nylon tunnel off the couch. He hasn't developed a huge vocabulary, yet, so we contacted the school district this week to see about getting some help. Since he grunts the correct syllables for words, I'm pretty sure that he will quickly gain a voice.

That's about it for us. Oh yeah -- Lucky seems to be getting more in shape. All of my running is paying off for her! I took her for a run last night and she went straight to sleep and has slept most of today! I guess she technically is a 42-year-old woman!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness...I am so happy you updated your blog. Those are way cute pics of your kids. I miss them so much!!!

Molly said...

I'm so glad you updated your blog. I guess now I have to update mine since its been forever!

Tina said...

Ummmm...it's like almost the end of the summer now...let's see some new photos and updates! :) Miss you guys!

Molly said...

Ok Carrie. Its now been 3 months, you can update your blog again :)